By ordering any of our Products or subscribing to our Services via website www.fitboxfoods.com and any other internet platforms including but not limited to web applications, mobile applications etc., the User provides FitBox Foods (further – Operator) the agreement on processing of personal information with and without use of automatization.
I. General terms
- FitBox Foods is an Operator of personal data (further – Operator), processing personal data of website Users and also determining the purpose and content of personal data to be processed.
- The Policy of the Operator in terms of processing of personal data (further – Policy) determines terms and purpose of gathering, storing, protecting, processing and distribution of information about the Users and is applicable to all information which the Operator may receive from the Users of website fitboxfoods.com and any other internet platforms including but not limited to web applications, mobile applications etc. in accordance with this Policy.
- Main terminology used:
- Website – a combination of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, enabling their availability on the internet at a network address fitboxfoods.com
- User – any visitor of the website fitboxfoods.com
- Personal data/information – any information related to the User of the website fitboxfoods.com and related applications on different internet platforms.
- Processing of personal data – any action with personal data performed using computers, as well as without their use, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deleting, destruction, sending messages of informational and advertising nature by SMS, social network, e-mail, as well as other means of communication.
- Depersonalization of personal data – actions resulting in the inability to determine the ownership of personal data to a specific User or person without using additional information.
- Distribution of personal data – any actions that result in the disclosure of personal data to an indefinite number of persons.
- Provision of personal data – any actions that result in the disclosure of personal data to a certain number of persons.
- Destruction of personal data – any actions resulting in the irrevocable destruction of personal data on computers or any other data storage facilities.
II. Processing of personal data
- List of personal data that the Operator processes: last name, first name, middle name, phone number, email address, actual delivery address, user data (location information; OS type and version; browser type and version; the source from where the User came to the Site; the language of the OS and the Browser; which pages the user clicks and which buttons; the IP address), payment details, information about the delivery method of the Meal Plans, the method and status of payment for the Meal Plans, and if the final recipient of the Meal Plans differs from the Buyer, also the surname, first name, delivery address and telephone number of the recipient, about the Buyer’s claims (transmitted by the Buyer through the Site, Call Center or otherwise), the Buyer’s feedback on the Meal Plans posted etc.
- Anonymous data on visitors (including cookies) may be collected and processed on the Site using Internet statistics services (Google Analytics and others). Buyers’ personal data may be obtained by FitBox Foods directly from counterparties and partners of FitBox Foods in connection with the execution of orders of the Seller (Operator) and (or) other actions.
III. Purpose of personal data processing
- User’s (Buyer’s) personal data – last name, first name, phone number, email address, actual delivery address are processed for the following purposes: placing an order, clarifying details and order delivery to the User; informing the User about the Operator’s news, ongoing marketing campaigns and special offers; sending advertising notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers; conducting statistical studies and analysis of the statistics obtained; improvement of the website and the quality of User service.
- The Operator may collect and process the following information, including information that is not personal data: information about the interests of Users on the website based on search queries entered by users of the website about goods sold and offered for sale in order to provide relevant information to Users when using the website, as well as generalization and analysis of information about which sections of the website and goods are most in demand among website Users; information on the interests of the Call Center Users based on the received requests from the Call Center Users, as well as to generalize and analyze information about what capabilities of the Call Center are most in demand by the Call Center Users ; Information that forms the Seller’s (Operator’s) system rating: User reviews about the Seller (Operator), information about the execution of orders, other information.
- The Operator processes and stores the search queries of the website Users in order to summarize and create client statistics on the visits of sections of the website.
- The User can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an e-mail to the Operator’s email [email protected]
IV. Basis for personal data processing
- The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if they are sent by the User through the forms located on the website and other means of social communication such as WhatsApp, Viber, Instagram, Facebook etc., as well as if they are provided to the Call center operator when placing an order. By submitting personal data to the operator, the User expresses consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with this Policy.
- The Operator is obliged to provide to the personal data subject, upon request, information regarding the processing of its personal data, or legally provide a refusal within thirty days from the date of receipt of the request from the personal data subject.
- The Operator is obliged at the request of the personal data subject to clarify, block or delete the processed personal data if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate.
- In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the operator’s email address [email protected]
- The processing of personal data may be terminated at the request of the User, unless the Operator has the right or obligation to process the personal data of the User in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- In the event the User withdraws consent to the processing of its personal data, Operator obliges to stop processing personal data and destroy personal data of the User within a period not exceeding thirty days from the date of receipt of the said recall, unless otherwise provided by agreement between FitBox Foods and the User.
- Consent may be revoked by the User by sending a written statement on the withdrawal of the consent for processing of personal data by e-mail: [email protected]
- The User agrees to the processing of personal data for an indefinite period. The processing of personal data is terminated upon the achievement of the goals of processing personal data, as well as in the event the User withdraws consent for the processing of personal data.
- In case of provision by the User incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete information and/or the Operator has reasonable ground to suspect unreliability of information, the operator may terminate the User account and use of the website.
- The Operator reserves the right to terminate User account, access to website and other applications of the Operator at the discretion of the Operator.
V. Personal data processing process
- The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all reasonable measures to protect personal data, excluding access to personal data for unauthorized persons. At the same time, the Operator cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
- The Operator of personal data has the right to entrust the processing of the User’s personal data to third parties. Without the consent of the User, the Operator has the right to transfer the User’s personal data to third parties in order to comply with the requirements of the applicable legislation.
- Persons who process personal data on behalf of the Operator shall comply with the principles and rules for the processing and protection of personal data provided for by the appropriate legislation.
- The Operator has the right to transfer personal data to the delivery services for the purpose of fulfilling the Buyer’s (User’s) order.
- The Operator has the right to transfer personal data to third parties in order to protect the rights and legitimate interests of FitBox Foods or third parties in cases where the personal data subject violates any conditions of the User documents of the website and/or this Policy.
- The Operator has the right to transfer personal data to third parties by a court decision that has entered into force or in cases established by applicable legislation.
- The Operator is not responsible for any consequences of a security breach, including loss or corruption of data resulting from authorized third-party access to the website using the User’s login and password.
VI. Final terms
- FitBox Foods does not check and, as a rule, is not able to verify the relevance and reliability of the information provided by the subjects of personal data obtained through the website and/or other internet platforms. FitBox Foods believes that personal data subjects, acting reasonably and in good faith, provide reliable and sufficient personal data and keep it up to date.
- The User can get any clarification on issues of interest regarding the processing of its personal data by contacting the Operator via email [email protected]
- Using the Operator’s website and other internet platforms and sending personal data through the forms located in them, the User accepts all the provisions of this Policy and agrees to monitor its possible changes.
- In case of significant changes in the Policy, the User may be sent information via email address indicated by the User.
- If the User does not agree with the terms of this Policy, the User should refrain from using the website and/or Call center and/or other Operator’s applications on different internet platforms.
- If the User is under 18 years old, FitBox Foods products could be ordered only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- This Policy applies to personal data obtained both before and after the entry into force of this Policy.